Knomo London have a range of beautiful and practical bags. The bags are ideal for work and travelling about with. They have a great selection of bags such as clutches, backpacks, totes and briefcases.
I have been trying out the Knomo Harpsden backpack here are the features:
- Padded section to fit laptop – Protects and allows easy access when needed
- Main section – great for organising, section for cards, pens and other small items
- Water resistant
- Cushioned mesh back – comfortable to wear
- Padded straps for comfort
- Front pocket – great for using on the go
- Selection of colours and designs to choose from
I think this backpack is very practical and has a lot of space to fit all my essentials. It fits a range of travel accessories I normally carry with my such as my travel wallet and camera bag. I love that its waterproof and has a section for my laptop. I also like the section for organising where I can fit my cards and other bits and pieces. The backpack is also comfortable to carry around as it has cushioned straps, I hate carrying bags which dig in and leave strap marks.
The Harpsden backpack is availabe in blue and grey. This backpack is waterproof so is great to take with you if walking, cycling or travelling. This backpack costs £89.00 and all Knomo bags are guaranteed for two years after purchase.
If you’ve got a trip planned check out my post on travel toiletries.
Have you tried Knomo or do you have a favourite backpack?
*Disclaimer – I was gifted this bag by Knomo London, but all opinions remain my own*