This beautiful accommodation is set in the heart of Wiltshire in Bishops Cannings near Devizes. The location is perfect, rural with lovely views but still walk able to the local village. We arrived on the Friday evening and the owner Claire was there to greet us and show us to the room. She was very thorough with this, from showing us how to work the heating to providing menus for the local pub. She really made the place feel like our home for the weekend. The self contained studio apartment has its own entrance so you have your own privacy and is well equipped with everything you need, there was even fresh eggs from the chickens in the village.
- Excellent WiFi Connection
- Parking spaces
- Welcome Pack – bread, jam, eggs and biscuits
- Kitchen equipment, kettle, frying pans etc
- Condiments, tea and coffee provided
- Ideal location for exploring World Heritage Sites
- En suite bathroom with shower and toiletries
- Full Sky Package
- BT Sports Channels
We visited a local pub called the Crown Inn, it was about a 15 minute walk from the house. The pub had a very friendly atmosphere and we had a really good burger there. Overall we really enjoyed our stay here the location was excellent and the apartment was so cosy. The property was spotlessly clean and bright with a lovely view of the countryside. It’s such a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- 15 miles from the iconic Stonehenge
- 3 miles from Devizes Castle
- 1 hour from the historic cities of Bath & Sailsbury
- 8 miles from Lacock Abbey
My stay was in collaboration with Visit Wiltshire. However, all views and opinions are my own.